View user profilehttp://ndreanicoker.forumotion.asia

Common Problems/Error

on Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:41 am
asdasd
Admin
View user profilehttp://ndreanicoker.forumotion.asia

Re: Common Problems/Error

on Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:59 pm
1. Unable to play the sounds on your presentation?
a.There's a thin misunderstanding in linking and embedding your sounds/audios in your Powerpoint presentation. MP3 audio.mp3 only link your audios and needs to be accompanied by the file folder of your audio. Embedding on the other hand, it doesn't require adding a folder to your media or add-ons, you'll just manually affix it through editing on your file. Use a wav format audio.wav of your file. But, it may affect your presentation's memory huge because wav files were big (making it harder for you to send it through email).
b. Download a Cdex program. This will trick Powerpoint 2010 that the audio that you insert is in wav format-wherein, originally it is a mp3 file.

2. How to keep my presentation unmodified?
Save your slides as Pictures - though it may require some effort to you because you need to group>set as picture and put it on another slide.
Save your file as pdf - it is much easier and faster. But as you present it, the animations or sounds is not there.
Protect your presentation - Click on the ribbon the File > Info > Protect Presentation
                                                                                                                 a. Mark as Final - let the readers know that the presentation is final and make it read-only.
                                                                                                                 b. Encrypt with password - Require a password to open this presentation.
3. How to use portrait and landscape slides in one presentation?
Unfortunately, the default button for that is just choosing ONE between Portrait and Landscape, but of course, nothing can stop us from doing those. We can still do some trick on that: Hyperlink.
Insert > Action > Links then choose between Mouse Click / Mouse Over > Hyperlink to > Other Powerpoint presentation.
4. How to change the fonts for ALL the slide in one click ?
Go to Home > Replace (Rightmost part) and choose Replace Fonts...
Powerpoint 2016: View tab > Slide Master > Fonts
Note: If you have numerous different fonts, you have to change it one at a time. Different font size of each is also different or it may vary on the slide so you need to be cautious.
5. My fonts were changed upon viewing to other computer
Click the File tab > Options > (a dialog box will open) click Save in its left > Embed fonts in the file then choose between Embed only the characters used in the presentation or Embed all characters.
6. I want to save the a single slide/whole slides into picture formats.
File > Save As > A dialog box will open, then add a File name in the File name box and click the drop-down box and choose a picture fomat (.jpg, .png)

Did it answer your problem? If not, comment it below and wait for my answer.
Guru
View user profile

on Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:51 pm
I'm using MS Powerpoint yesterday, unfortunately, in middle of my work. It suddenly freezes and hangs, after 10 minutes of waiting I decided to restart my PC. Is this really normal with MS Powerpoint?
Guru
View user profile

on Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:31 pm
Does it have autosave feature?
Guru
View user profile

on Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:50 am
thegreatunknown wrote:Does it have autosave feature?
It has Auto-Recover, not Auto-Save. Note: They are different. It saves crash recovery information periodically. IF PowerPoint crashes and IF it's smart enough to realize "OH! I'm crashing!", it can restart itself and recover your presentation up to the point of the last AutoRecover save.
Guru
View user profile

on Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:14 pm
How can I print the slides on a tile format?
Guru
View user profile

on Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:25 pm
Jungkook wrote:How can I print the slides on a tile format?
You can print and turn your presentation into a handouts by going to the File on the Ribbon Tab > And choose Print. On the dropdown button of the Print Style you'll see a variety of options for presentation Handouts. You can choose how many slides you want to fit on each page before you send it to the printer. (The more slides you want to fit in, the smaller it is to the paper).
Guru
View user profile

on Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:26 pm
Unique wrote:
You can print and turn your presentation into a handouts by going to the File on the Ribbon Tab > And choose Print. On the dropdown button of the Print Style you'll see a variety of options for presentation Handouts. You can choose how many slides you want to fit on each page before you send it to the printer. (The more slides you want to fit in, the smaller it is to the paper).
What if I want to print the handouts without the date above. Is that possible?
Guru
View user profile

on Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:29 pm
Jungkook wrote:
Unique wrote:
Yes, that's possible and easy to do.
Go to File >Print.
At the bottom, click Edit Header and Footer.
Even though Date and Time is not selected, it will still print out, so select Date and Time.
Choose Fixed, and then delete all the text from the box.
Click Apply to All.
Guru
View user profile

on Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:34 pm
Unique wrote:
Jungkook wrote:
Unique wrote:
Yes, that's possible and easy to do.    
   Go to File >Print.
   At the bottom, click Edit Header and Footer.
   Even though Date and Time is not selected, it will still print out, so select Date and Time.
   Choose Fixed, and then delete all the text from the box.
   Click Apply to All.
Great! Thanks for answering!
View user profile

on Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:08 pm
May recovery restore ba kung sakaling nag shutdown bigla yung pc?
View user profile

on Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:10 pm
Possible ba na mangyari yung na save mo na tapos magpapaprint kana sa ibang pc then nagbago yung format ng ginawa mo?
Guru
View user profile

on Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:27 pm
glocellmejares wrote:Possible ba na mangyari yung na save mo na tapos magpapaprint kana sa ibang pc then nagbago yung format ng ginawa mo?
Yes, like I've mentioned on my other comments, the embedding of multimedia, font and such, if ibang versions ng MS Powerpoint yung available, there are some features that you used on your presentation na hindi available sa older versions sa ibang pc, that might cause some changes.
Guru
View user profile

on Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:31 pm
glocellmejares wrote:May recovery restore ba kung sakaling nag shutdown bigla yung pc?
On the File tab,> Choose Open > In the "Recent" section, click Recover Unsaved Presentations in the bottom right corner.
The Saved Drafts folder will open. Find your file and double click on it to open. Then save the file.
Note: The files there were just Temporary Files, so might as well.
Guru
View user profile

on Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:32 pm
How to repair a Corrupt MS Powerpoint File?
Guru
View user profile

on Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:01 pm
thegreatunknown wrote:Does it have autosave feature?
I think its not a problem from MS Powerpoint.
Guru
View user profile

on Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:47 pm
jazz wrote:How to repair a Corrupt MS Powerpoint File?

1.Open a new blank presentation.
2.On the Insert menu, click Slides from Files.
3.In the Slide Finder dialog box, browse to your original PowerPoint file.
4.Select the Keep source formatting check box.
5.Click Insert All.
6.Save your presentation and republish.

If the method above does not work to repair the file corruption, please also try the following:

1.Open the PowerPoint file in question and go to File > Save As and select type Web Page (.htm, .html). Save in the same location as your file.
2.Quit PowerPoint.
3.Open the html file in PowerPoint.
4.Again, go to File > Save As and select file type Presentation (.ppt). When prompted, click Yes to overwriting your previous file.
5.Republish.

Note: Resources, such as audio and video, that you inserted via Articulate Presenter into the original presentation will need to be inserted again into the new presentation. You may need to export the narration from your original presentation. Then import it into the new presentation.

Smile Smile Smile
Guru
View user profile

on Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:49 pm
How to Unlock Read Only PowerPoint Presentations? Question
Guru
View user profile

on Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:50 pm
How to Repair Error Accessing PowerPoint File?
Guru
View user profile

on Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:11 am
Is there any way to resize my presentation size?
Guru
View user profile

on Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:13 am
How can I play video in a presentation without any error or buff error
Guru
View user profile

on Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:17 am
why is it my slide format in Android suddenly change when it comes I used desktop to edit my powerpoint file
Guru
View user profile

on Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:18 am
Bug splut error in my ppt, help please
Guru
View user profile

on Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:34 pm
Lyka Janine Adap wrote:How to Unlock Read Only PowerPoint Presentations?  Question
You need a third party application to unlock those.
Guru
View user profile

on Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:36 pm
choiverano wrote:why is it my slide format in Android suddenly change when it comes I used desktop to edit my powerpoint file
Because the default size of slide in phone is not the same with the desktop. Same goes with the other earlier versions of Powerpoint. Might as well, keep it in your mind the slide format that you are using.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum